- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 947 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...