- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2226 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1202 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4246 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4752 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8200 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 427 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 5148 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1096 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 949 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 1155 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- GAIO is a software package for the global...