- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 4100 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 857 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 1093 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- GAIO is a software package for the global...