- Referenced in 182 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1778 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1012 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3950 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4123 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7090 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 3256 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 957 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 956 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- GAIO is a software package for the global...