- Referenced in 30 articles
- estimate, radius/margin); Wavelet Kernel; SVM Based Feature Selection; Kernel PCA; Kernel Discriminant Analysis; SVM Based ... Feature selection; SVM AUC Optimization (Ranking SVM, ROC SVM) and RankBoost; Kernel Basis Pursuit...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- EMOA: multiobjective selection based on dominated hypervolume. The hypervolume measure (or SS metric ... steady-state EMOA is proposed that features a selection operator based on the hypervolume measure...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Tibshirani (2010): ”A framework for feature selection in clustering”; published in Journal of the American...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- multi-parametric programming, geometric programming The main features of YALMIP are: Easy to install since ... Automatic categorization of problems, and automatic solver selection Supports numerous external solvers, both free...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- further optimized by the incremental feature selection procedure. The performance of iPro54-PseKNC was examined...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- main features are as follows: Casl is based on a critical selection of known constructs...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- features are: multiple experimenter/laboratory/subjectpool/experiment classes/language support, attribute query selection, random recruitment, public and internal experiment...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- theories. We present the architecture and selected features of Boolector, which is an efficient...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- vector via the IFS (incremental feature selection) procedure to optimize the feature...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- problems. Filter and wrapper methods for feature selection. Extension of basic learners with additional operations...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- XPath expression may be a selection of nodes from the input documents, or an atomic ... language derives from its most distinctive feature, the path expression, which provides a means...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- used for model-free variable selection. BART’s many features are illustrated with a bake...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- that impact your model with sequential feature selection, transform your data with principal component analysis...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- wrapper algorithm for all-relevant feature selection. Boruta is an all-relevant feature selection wrapper...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Trustful Inference of Gene REgulation using Stability Selection. BACKGROUND: Inferring the structure of gene regulatory ... investigate the performance of a popular feature selection method, least angle regression (LARS) combined with ... selection, which improves the performance of feature selection with LARS. The resulting method, which ... This study confirms the potential of feature selection techniques for GRN inference. Code and data...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conducts a clustering process in the input/output feature space with iterative vector quantization and projects ... thereby, switching off (eliminating) some rules (rule selection). The third phase estimates the linear consequent ... parameters to be 0, triggering a feature-selection mechanism per rule. Global feature selection...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- features and uses a two-step feature selection procedure to further remove redundant and irrelevant...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- tool in gene expression analysis and feature selection. Availability: http://genomics10.bu.edu/yangsu/rankgene...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- relative decision entropy-based feature selection approach. Rough set theory has been proven ... effective tool for feature selection. To avoid the exponential computation in exhaustive methods, many heuristic ... feature selection algorithms have been proposed in rough sets. However, these algorithms still suffer from ... paper, we propose a novel heuristic feature selection algorithm (called FSMRDE) in rough sets...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- image. These probabilities are then used to select images for display. Details of our model ... simple image features, PicHunter is able to locate randomly selected targets in a database...