- Referenced in 292 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- ICOS: a branch and bound based solver for...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- MINTO is a software system that solves mixed...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- GLOBALLib is a collection of Nonlinear Programming models...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The COCONUT Environment is a modular solver environment...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- QP: information and links related to the wonderful...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- AIMMS is an optimization technology that enables you...
- Referenced in 804 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- MINLPLib -- a collection of test models for mixed...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- GlobSol: history, composition, and advice on use The...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- ANTIGONE: algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer global optimization of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Bound constrained interval global optimization in the COCONUT...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- QuadProgBB: Globally solving nonconvex quadratic programming ...