- Referenced in 1 article
- points (the points can be also fat). Points, release 3.7, is an experimental version...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- value analysis in MATLAB From the practitioners’ point of view, one of the most interesting ... processes that can model the type of fat tails that come out of our empirical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1972 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 4100 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1928 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim of this...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...