- Referenced in 1 article
- points (the points can be also fat). Points, release 3.7, is an experimental version...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- value analysis in MATLAB. From the practitioners’ point of view, one of the most interesting ... processes that can model the type of fat tails that come out of our empirical...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 1611 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2751 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7813 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1546 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2519 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...