- Referenced in 1 article
- points (the points can be also fat). Points, release 3.7, is an experimental version...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- value analysis in MATLAB From the practitioners’ point of view, one of the most interesting ... processes that can model the type of fat tails that come out of our empirical...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 997 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1680 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 3146 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 753 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 934 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim of this...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- MEMSS: Data sets from Mixed-effects Models in...