- Referenced in 1 article
- points (the points can be also fat). Points, release 3.7, is an experimental version...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- value analysis in MATLAB From the practitioners’ point of view, one of the most interesting ... processes that can model the type of fat tails that come out of our empirical...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 1012 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 3256 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 957 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1759 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim of this...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- MEMSS: Data sets from Mixed-effects Models in...