- Referenced in 1 article
- points (the points can be also fat). Points, release 3.7, is an experimental version...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- value analysis in MATLAB From the practitioners’ point of view, one of the most interesting ... processes that can model the type of fat tails that come out of our empirical...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 961 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1635 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 3016 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim of this...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- MEMSS: Data sets from Mixed-effects Models in...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- QRM: Provides R-language Code to Examine Quantitative...