- Referenced in 1 article
- points (the points can be also fat). Points, release 3.7, is an experimental version...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- value analysis in MATLAB. From the practitioners’ point of view, one of the most interesting ... processes that can model the type of fat tails that come out of our empirical...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2542 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 6950 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1400 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1263 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2370 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...