- Referenced in 1 article
- points (the points can be also fat). Points, release 3.7, is an experimental version...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- value analysis in MATLAB From the practitioners’ point of view, one of the most interesting ... processes that can model the type of fat tails that come out of our empirical...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 1202 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2119 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 5148 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1087 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1096 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2125 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...