- Referenced in 179 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce a new approach to planning in STRIPS ... paradigm. Graphplan always returns a shortest possible partial-order plan, or states that no valid ... total-order planner, Prodigy, and the partial-order planner, UCPOP, on a variety of interesting ... produced by Graphplan are quite sensible. Since searches made by this approach are fundamentally different...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- partial charges and polarizable multipoles, a novel reaction field treatment of long range electrostatics, fast ... reaction path algorithm, our potential smoothing and search (PSS) methods for global optimization, Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- partial high-resolution models into a low-resolution density map. The method incorporates a fast ... rotational search based on spherical harmonics (SH) combined with a simple translational scanning. Results: This...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- current partial plan, and are dynamically evaluated during search using discrete Lagrange multipliers. The evaluation ... function uses some heuristics to estimate the ”search cost” and the ”execution cost” of achieving ... precedence graph” that is maintained during search, and that takes into account the mutex relations ... switch to best-first search after a certain number of search steps and ”restarts” have...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- acquisition function and call it Predictive Entropy Search with Constraints (PESC). PESC is an approximation ... with a mix of functions that are fast and slow to evaluate. These problems require ... bounded rationality approach and develop a partial update for PESC which trades off accuracy against...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5559 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...