- Referenced in 20 articles
- package bfa Bayesian Gaussian copula factor models for mixed data. Gaussian factor models have proven ... Gaussian variables or through generalized latent trait models accommodating measurements in the exponential family. However ... novel class of Bayesian Gaussian copula factor models that decouple the latent factors from...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- graphical model for building high-dimensional probability distributions as a factorization of bivariate copulas...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- performs model specification, estimation, model checking, and prediction for many widely used models, including vector ... models, vector MA models, vector ARMA models, seasonal vector ARMA models, VAR models with exogenous ... regression models with time series errors, augmented VAR models, and Error-correction VAR models ... volatility, Cholesky decomposition volatility models, dynamic conditional correlation (DCC) models, copula-based volatility models...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...