- Referenced in 105 articles
- Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data, mainly Spatial ... functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics ... patterns, spatial windows, pixel images and tessellations. Exploratory methods include K-functions, nearest neighbour distance...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- estimation of stable parameters and some exploratory data analysis techniques for assessing...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- functionality includes basic choropleth mapping; exploratory spatial data analysis that provides exploratory views of spatial...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- package FactoMineR: Multivariate Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Mining with R , an R package ... exploratory data analysis...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Exploratory data analysis with MATLAB. 2nd ed One of the goals of our first book ... statistics is the discipline known as exploratory data analysis or EDA. Thus, we see this ... with similar goals: to make exploratory data analysis techniques available to a wide range ... methods can be used for exploratory data analysis by providing examples and applications...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- reasoning. This is a software for Exploratory Data Analysis, a paradigm appeared in the Visual...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- copulas. It contains tools for bivariate exploratory data analysis and for bivariate as well...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- package ade4: Analysis of Ecological Data : Exploratory and Euclidean methods in Environmental sciences , Multivariate data...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Rmetrics open source software combines exploratory data analysis, statistical modelling and rapid model prototyping...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- copulas. It contains tools for bivariate exploratory data analysis, bivariate copula selection and (vine) tree...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Carlo simulations, use statistical plots for exploratory data analysis, and perform hypothesis tests. For analyzing...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- divided into the following groups; exploratory data analysis, block maxima, peaks over thresholds (univariate...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- free software package that conducts spatial data analysis, geovisualization, spatial autocorrelation and spatial modeling. OpenGeoDa ... package was initially developed by the Spatial Analysis Laboratory of the University of Illinois ... capabilities to perform spatial analysis, multivariate exploratory data analysis, and global and local spatial autocorrelation...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Statistical Computing. Routines for exploratory and descriptive analysis of functional data such as depth measurements...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- analysis. GAP is a Java-designed exploratory data analysis (EDA) software for matrix visualization...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- important problem in the exploratory analysis of high dimensional data. Biclustering methods search for sample ... form of distinguished submatrices of the data matrix. (The rows and columns of a submatrix ... average submatrices within a given real-valued data matrix. The procedure operates in an iterative ... part validation study using two gene expression data sets. The validation study examines quantitative properties...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- package mldr: Exploratory Data Analysis and Manipulation of Multi-Label Data Sets. Exploratory data analysis...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- logical method to a system of exploratory data analysis; and during years he contributed...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- seqinr: Biological Sequences Retrieval and Analysis. Exploratory data analysis and data visualization for biological sequence...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- clustering and biclustering gene expression data, protein sequence analysis, text mining of biomedical literature ... facilitate in this way the exploratory data analysis process. Conclusion: bioNMF is a standalone versatile...