- Referenced in 1 article
- boundary conditions, and locations of wells, rivers, drains, and accounting zones-and other parameters necessary ... among multiple solutes include mineral equilibria, cation exchange, surface complexation, solid solutions, and general kinetic...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 658_ ODESSA - An ordinary differential equation solver...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...