- Referenced in 59 articles
- objective functions is replaced by an exact penalty function which penalizes nonlinear equality constraint violations ... either requiring that the objective function (penalty function if nonlinear equality constraints are present) decrease ... functions that define the objective functions and constraint functions and may either provide functions ... nonlinear equality constraints, or an exact penalty function if nonlinear equality constraints are present...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- functions on moving simplices,l_infinity exact penalty function as merit function. Inequality constraints only...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- geometrically intuitive penalty function that shrinks some coefficients to exactly zero. Additionally, this penalty yields...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- extensions seem rare compared to the penalty methods. In this expository article, we show that ... algorithm that works for any convex loss function and naturally extends to group selection ... exact path algorithms for certain penalty methods such as a convex loss function with lasso...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ISNaS Deft incompressible flow solver. The purpose of...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...