- Referenced in 17 articles
- Haar-Fisz estimation of evolutionary wavelet spectra. We propose a new `Haar-Fisz’ technique...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Spectronet: a package for computing spectra and median networks. Spectronet is a package that uses ... various methods for exploring and visualising complex evolutionary signals. Given an alignment in NEXUS format...
- Referenced in 1 article
- well as the emission and transmission spectra of planet atmospheres. ”petit” in petitCODE stands ... spectral characterization, but also for planet evolutionary calculations...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- PANDA - interactive program for minimum weight design of...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- UTV Expansin pack: Special-purpose rank-revealing algorithms...