MATLAB Financial Toolbox
- Referenced in 4 articles
- optimize portfolios of financial instruments, optionally taking into account turnover and transaction costs. The toolbox ... estimate risk, analyze interest rate levels, price equity and interest rate derivatives, and measure investment...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Premia is a software designed for option pricing, hedging and financial model calibration ... Credit Risk Derivatives; Pricing and Hedging of Equity Derivatives in Black-Scholes and Heston models...
- Referenced in 5383 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2420 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- AIMMS is an optimization technology that enables you...
- Referenced in 804 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- IPSSIS: an integrated multicriteria decision support system for...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- PLUTO is a freely-distributed software for the...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- NAPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- Z-Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- ORSEE is a web-based Online Recruitment System...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Algorithm AS 275: Computing the Non-Central χ2...