- Referenced in 2020 articles
- site include 3D interactive graphics and an equation search capability. The information technology tools that ... well suited to equation search, for example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- routines for solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems ... equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations (LU, Cholesky...
- Referenced in 1409 articles
- than that of solving, say, a Riccati equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used...
- Referenced in 1074 articles
- parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified as well...
- Referenced in 652 articles
- performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic specification and programming ... language, which can be regarded as an equational logic sublanguage. Besides supporting equational specification...
- Referenced in 947 articles
- enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE) easily. Problems involving PDE (2d, 3d) from...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities for the output of expressions...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- solve the time-dependent one dimensional Euler equations for an ideal gas by Godunov methods...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- particular focus on automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS ... features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution of variational problems, automated...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate ... multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner inclusions ... fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- dozens of other useful routines. Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral equations...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems ... dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- arithmetic based methods for solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between ... pages) introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval ... provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which might have tighter solution intervals ... chapter about solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features a rather practical and numerical...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- Fortran subroutines that analyze and solve linear equations and linear least-squares problems. The package...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- adds many new features such as structural equation modeling (SEM), contrasts, ARFIMA, business calendars, chained ... equations for multiple imputation, contour plots, automatic memory management, importing and exporting of Excel files...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...