- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- FDFD: A 3D finite-difference frequency-domain code...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- DIERCKX is a package of Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The TOUGH (”Transport Of Unsaturated Groundwater and Heat...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 427 articles
- clusfind: A set of six stand-alone Fortran...