- Referenced in 3 articles
- silico challenges that have aided in calibrating their performance. A number of approaches using either ... subnetwork. The final model consists of an ensemble of such models. The empirical estimation...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 947 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 1154 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...