- Referenced in 1 article
- measure statistics like flux, size and ellipticity. These inputs are key requirements of ProFit ... sensitive to pathological segmentation issues, the de-blending is made across saddle points in flux...
- Referenced in 2829 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 864 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1010 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- DECUHR: An algorithm for automatic integration of singular...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1169 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 581 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3021 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For...