- Referenced in 171 articles
- three dimensional frame (rod/beam) elements, plate and shell elements, and multiple rigid body options with ... finite elasticity, viscoelasticity with damage, and elasto-plasticity. The system may also be used...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Automatic generation of finite-element code by simultaneous...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- NETGEN: An advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on...