- Referenced in 4 articles
- spectral method based on eigenfunction expansion, we formulate a spectral method designed towards solving...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- value problems using globally defined trial function expansions and weighted residual methods (MWR). The numerical ... correspondence with each step of implementing eigenfunction expansion, Galerkin projection, collocation, and other weighted residual...
- Referenced in 1 article
- correlated electrons. With reasonable sized basis set expansions, 99 per cent of the correlation energy ... program allowing for calculation of simultaneous eigenfunctions of the energy H^ and spin...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 658_ ODESSA - An ordinary differential equation solver...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...