- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Methods for solving systems of nonlinear equations. Chapter...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- GAIO is a software package for the global...
- Referenced in 616 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 2066 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...