- Referenced in 522 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides ... simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- using Sketchpad. Elementary students can manipulate dynamic models of fractions, number lines, and geometric patterns...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code for modelling fluid flow, heat transfer, mass...
- Referenced in 1259 articles
- able to consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling ... acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 166 articles
- complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with a closed-form equation. Neural Network ... supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with ... recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed up training...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms ... exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- explicit representation of the dynamic world being modeled, on the basis of user supplied axioms...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models the dynamics and mechanics of macromolecular systems using...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- open-source Matlab package for directed graphical models. BNT supports many kinds of nodes (probability ... structure learning, and static and dynamic models. BNT is widely used in teaching and research...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 120 articles
- robustness. You can create uncertain models by combining nominal dynamics with uncertain elements, such ... parameters or unmodeled dynamics. You can analyze the impact of plant model uncertainty on control...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- which operates directly on the ensemble of model states when observations are assimilated. The EnKF ... proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces and is now used ... realistic applications with primitive equation models for the ocean and atmosphere. A recent article...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- crosscutting concerns. In AspectJ’s dynamic join point model, join points are well-defined points...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- introduce a new test of model adequacy, the dynamic quantile test. Applications to real data...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Bayesian and Likelihood Analysis of Dynamic Linear Models. Maximum likelihood, Kalman filtering and smoothing ... State Space models, also known as Dynamic Linear Models. This book gives an introduction ... statistical time series analysis by dynamic linear models. It covers the basic notions of dynamic ... dynamic linear models. State space models, dynamic linear models, state estimation and forecasting, filtering...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Dymola, Dynamic Modeling Laboratory, is a complete tool for modeling and simulation of integrated...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- entails a formal foundation for model transformation and dynamic semantics, and the ability to verify ... model transformation and dynamic semantics through an (automatic) analysis of the resulting graph transformation systems ... instance using model checking...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Programs for Martinussen and Scheike (2006), ‘Dynamic Regression Models for Survival Data’, Springer Verlag. Plus...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- used to build dynamic visual models to assist teaching and learning of various mathematical concepts ... automated reasoning software, we can build dynamic logic models which can do reasoning themselves ... mant geometry throerms. 2) By dynamic visual models, we mean models built by computer softwares ... build four classes of dynamic visual models: geometric transformations, loci generation, diagrams of functions...