- Referenced in 299 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 7468 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 645 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 802 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...