- Referenced in 72 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1690 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 2547 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1539 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2542 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4756 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5341 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10804 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 6950 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1400 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1263 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...