- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 6523 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...