- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 947 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1421 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...