- Referenced in 39 articles
- essentially 1-dimensional. Closure laws concerning mass, momentum and energy exchanges between phases and between ... basis of experimental data. The mechanical transfer laws are derived first from experiments where thermal ... experimental data, interfacial heat transfer laws are then developed. Wall heat transfer correlations then have ... direct contact condensation, stratification model, wall friction, droplet break up and the scale effect, geometrical...
- Referenced in 1 article
- heat transfer procedure. The predictions are verified against experimental data for different droplet mass flow...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- ANSYS CFX software is a high-performance, general...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- GENSMAC3D: A numerical method for solving unsteady three...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- A single processor public domain Fortran-77 code...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- PROST: a parabolic reconstruction of surface tension for...