- Referenced in 2204 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1409 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1192 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2098 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4205 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4717 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8114 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1074 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1082 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Computational topology with Regina: algorithms, heuristics and implementations...
- Referenced in 1146 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...
- Referenced in 2565 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The SF Package. SF is a package of...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- Algorithm 569: COLSYS: Collocation Software for Boundary-Value...