- Referenced in 204 articles
- parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver are also provided. PLTMG is provided...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Seidel, least-squares polynomials, and overlapping domain decomposition using sparse LU, ILU, ILUT, BILU...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- effort, it can operate as a domain decomposition tool for users who want to parallelize...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- effective solver for three fields domain decomposition method in parallel environments After applying the substructuring ... system stemming from the three fields domain decomposition method for elliptic boundary value problems...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- used for sparse linear systems adapt domain decomposition concepts to the more general framework...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- band. The SPIKE algorithm is a domain decomposition technique that allows performing independent calculations...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Multilevel-Support-Graph Preconditioners. Similar to domain-decomposition preconditioners. Includes the Gremban-Miller preconditioners. Utility...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- space and thermal bath boundaries, arbitrary domain decomposition, 2D (cartesian and cylindric)and 3D simulation...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- cell to any processor, a domain decomposition can be found with equal calculation load...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- numerical scalability are used for domain decomposition. The resulting class of QP problems are solved...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- BDDC In application of the Balancing Domain Decomposition by Constraints (BDDC) to a case with...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- problems. The algorithm uses non-overlapping domain decomposition to reformulate a fine scale problem...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- wave functions -- prolate elements High order domain decomposition methods using a basis of Legendre polynomials...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- implementations by using two-dimensional domain decomposition. Designed for portable performance, P3DFFT achieves excellent timings...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- dual-primal methods in PETSc. Balancing Domain Decomposition by Constraints. An implementation of the BDDC...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- than inhomogeneous problems. An overlapping time-domain decomposition is utilized to obtain decoupled inhomogeneous...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Since there is a natural decomposition of the computational domain into several subdomains, NURBS-based...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Simulation of hydrogen dispersion by the domain decomposition method We demonstrate the feasibility ... domain decomposition method in simulating large scale finite element models through the ADVENTURE code...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- laptops. Parallelization is achieved through domain decomposition using the PETSc (Portable Extensible Toolkit for Scientific ... enlist and preserve tight collaboration with experienced domain scientists, without which PFLOTRAN’s sophisticated process...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- package of parallel algebraic multilevel domain decomposition preconditioners in Fortran 95 MLD2P4 (Multi-Level Domain...