- Referenced in 44 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- CVODES is a solver for stiff and nonstiff...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Feel++ is a unified C++ implementation of Galerkin...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The art of differentiating computer programs. An introduction...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FATODE: a library for forward, adjoint, and tangent...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Unified form language: a domain-specific language for...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- FFC: the FEniCS form compiler. One of the...
- Referenced in 1 article
- NEMO Tangent & Adjoint Models (NemoTam): Reference Manual & User...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Firedrake is an automated system for the portable...