- Referenced in 2 articles
- augmented Hu-Washizu variational principle in order to nodally interpolate coordinates, displacements, deformation, strains, stresses...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1499 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- FASOR - a second generation shell of revolution code...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...