- Referenced in 2 articles
- slopes of these regressions can be used to obtain indirect estimates of gene dispersal distances...
- Referenced in 1 article
- solute transport part of μφ the Convection-Dispersion-Equation is solved on the flux fields ... second-order Godunow discretisation with a minmod slope-limiter. Both programs require massive data...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- FDFD: A 3D finite-difference frequency-domain code...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- We describe a code that evaluates the stability...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...