- Referenced in 8 articles
- Approach for the Rapid Development of Discrete Adjoint Solvers. An automatic differentiation tool is used ... adjoint method. The resulting linear discrete adjoint system is then solved using the portable, extensible...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Forward, tangent linear, and adjoint Runge-Kutta methods in KPP-2.2. This paper presents ... well as the continuous and discrete adjoint models of the chemical system to do sensitivity...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- obtained from the discretization of second-order scalar elliptic self-adjoint partial differential equations ... examples arising in the unstructured finite element discretization of the diffusion, the convection-diffusion...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- These gradients are computed by the discrete adjoint technique to achieve computational cost independent...
- Referenced in 1 article
- with the task of generating a discrete adjoint solver from a given primal Unsteady Reynolds...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Such nonlinear programs arise, e.g., from the discretization of optimal control problems. The algorithms treat ... linearized state equation and the adjoint equation. They are well suited for large scale problems...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Hierarchical Mesh Refinement and Chimera techniques. The discrete equations are integrated either by multistage Runge ... gradients by linearized equation or by adjoint solver techniques is very useful for aerodynamic optimization...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- pressure-residual (CPR) type preconditioning, sensitivities and adjoint-based gradients. Technically, MRST–AD combines three ... grid structure that enables simple construction of discrete differential operators; and (iii) automatic differentiation that...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- hIPPYlib implements state-of-the-art scalable adjoint-based algorithms for PDE-based deterministic ... problems. It builds on FEniCS for the discretization of the PDE and on PETSc...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 2398 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...