- Referenced in 12 articles
- which belong to the class of Diffuse-Interface models. We develop efficient and reliable numerical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- STEPS: Modeling and Simulating Complex Reaction-Diffusion Systems with Python. We describe ... user interface of the program STEPS. STEPS is a simulation platform for modeling and stochastic ... simulation of coupled reaction-diffusion systems with complex 3-dimensional boundary conditions. Setting up such...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Reaction-Diffusion Master Equation formalism to model the processes under study. An interface...
- Referenced in 1 article
- additional procedures with a user-friendly interface. The model is based on the numerical solution ... partial differential equations describing advection-diffusion and biological processes on a two-dimensional rectangular finite ... elements mesh. The hydraulics and advection-diffusion modules model were validated both with experimental tracer ... good agreement in both cases. Moreover, the model was tested in critical conditions for mass...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- partial differential equations described by the models and to visualise results. The OpenCMISS code (opencmiss.org ... embedded coronary flow, and the reaction–diffusion equations that govern the propagation of electrical waves ... also discuss the design of the interfaces that link the sets of physical equations across ... these provide a flexible infrastructure for combining models developed across the VPH/Physiome community...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- model-data comparisons through large scale Monte-Carlo simulations. A numerical interface between the hydrodynamically ... thermal photon radiation is also discussed. This interface is more generally designed for calculations ... energy loss and heavy quark diffusion...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- The paper describes new recursive multilevel method for...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...