- Referenced in 14 articles
- which belong to the class of Diffuse-Interface models. We develop efficient and reliable numerical...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Reaction-Diffusion Master Equation formalism to model the processes under study. An interface...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- STEPS: Modeling and Simulating Complex Reaction-Diffusion Systems with Python. We describe ... user interface of the program STEPS. STEPS is a simulation platform for modeling and stochastic ... simulation of coupled reaction-diffusion systems with complex 3-dimensional boundary conditions. Setting up such...
- Referenced in 1 article
- additional procedures with a user-friendly interface. The model is based on the numerical solution ... partial differential equations describing advection-diffusion and biological processes on a two-dimensional rectangular finite ... elements mesh. The hydraulics and advection-diffusion modules model were validated both with experimental tracer ... good agreement in both cases. Moreover, the model was tested in critical conditions for mass...
- Referenced in 1 article
- NDlib: a Python Library to Model and Analyze Diffusion Processes Over Complex Networks. Nowadays ... namely NDlib, an environment designed to describe diffusion simulations. NDlib is designed ... online visualization tool that abstracts its programmatic interface and makes available the simulation platform...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- model-data comparisons through large scale Monte-Carlo simulations. A numerical interface between the hydrodynamically ... thermal photon radiation is also discussed. This interface is more generally designed for calculations ... energy loss and heavy quark diffusion...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- partial differential equations described by the models and to visualise results. The OpenCMISS code (opencmiss.org ... embedded coronary flow, and the reaction–diffusion equations that govern the propagation of electrical waves ... also discuss the design of the interfaces that link the sets of physical equations across ... these provide a flexible infrastructure for combining models developed across the VPH/Physiome community...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 2290 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...