- Referenced in 877 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE) easily. Problems involving PDE (2d, 3d) from...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- particular focus on automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS ... features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution of variational problems, automated...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- dozens of other useful routines. Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral equations...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential equations; low order method. [T,Y] = solver(odefun ... integrates the system of differential equations y′ = f(t,y) from time...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires good and powerful mathematical software. Also, flexibility...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system combines tools of Chebyshev expansions ... transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- Solve boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit) integrates ... system of ordinary differential equations of the form y′ = f(x,y) on the interval...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- bifurcation and stability analysis of delay differential equations with several fixed discrete and/or state-dependent...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable order method...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order method...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Continuation methods, in particular an ordinary differential equations approach, the code PITCON and simplicial approximation...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- ode113: Solve nonstiff differential equations; variable order method...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- flexible software toolbox for solving partial differential equations: Over the past two decades, some very ... numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed. We are especially interested in adaptive...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ode23s: Solve stiff differential equations; low order method...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- transformed into a time fractional ordinary differential equation (FODE) in the sense of Caputo derivative...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- solution of the partial differential equations describing fluid flow. The source code is available free...