- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2149 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 1151 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2044 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4173 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 4637 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 688 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...