- Referenced in 89 articles
- using a variety of parameter settings and over different real data sets, and assessed...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- vehicles in order to serve a given set of customers. The interest ... public access: technical reports, many different variants of the problem, alternative algorithms and techniques...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- four real-world data sets from a range of different disciplines, each of which...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- MOLPs (including multiple objective transportation problems) of different sizes are reported. In addition ... might be distributed over the efficient set for different types of utility functions is investigated...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- more distinct photos in the data set. The only constraint on these faces is that ... report below. There are now four different sets of LFW images including the original...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- represent different time periods or different sets of priorities. The role of dynamic logic programming...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- against competing methods on 42 different data sets, with a simulation experiment...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- various data imputation methods—to create different data sets...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- criteria decision support, combining advantages of rough sets and dominance relation. The purpose of this ... problems. System can be used in many different areas e.g. finances, medicine, geology, pharmacology ... with analysis of vast data sets. The main difference between this system and the ones ... that it bases on rough set theory combined with dominance relation, which is quite...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- often require implementing different data structures and algorithms. A complex set of computational methods ... likely having different input parameters and calling sequences. This paper describes a set of Matlab...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- majority class, subsequent sampling of the training set is still skewed towards the majority class ... ensemble because at each iteration a different set of synthetic samples are produced. For more ... enable the users use a lot of different weak learners for boosting, an interface...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- introduced in chapter 1, and with a set of exercises. par The second part ... group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations of the gradient, which are adjusted ... respective chapter, and with a set of exercises. par The treatment of both, optimization methods...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Eulerian formalism, allowing for different sets of equations, different algorithms, and working in a generic...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- CMARS is also evaluated using different data sets with different features, and the results...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- zero set of this homotopy map. HOMPACK provides three qualitatively different algorithms for tracking...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- fixed control parameter setting suitable for various problems or even at different optimization stages...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- set of cases, sometimes called finite mixture separation or clustering. The main difference between clustering ... that we search for the “best” set of class descriptions rather than grouping the cases ... direct comparison of alternate density functions that differ in number of classes and/or individual class...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- distributed settings generally and on integrated network computers in particular. It differs from previous interprocess...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- datasets that differ in exactly one element, any set S, and the randomness is taken...