- Referenced in 180 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1010 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ANSYS Autodyn software is a versatile explicit analysis...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Systems engineering for high performance computing software: The...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The numerical solution of ordinary and partial differential...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- PVODE is a solver for large systems of...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- LSODE (Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations) solves...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- The Cactus framework and toolkit: Design and applications...
- Referenced in 1011 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...