- Referenced in 146 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Schur is a stand alone C program for...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2127 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 3281 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- Efficient isolation of polynomial’s real roots. This...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- NCAlgebra: Our Non Commutative Algebra Packages run under...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- The SF Package. SF is a package of...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- R package RandomFields: Simulation and Analysis of Random...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- NumericalAlgebraicGeometry -- Numerical Algebraic Geometry. The package NumericalAlgebraicGeometry, also...