- Referenced in 2 articles
- Computing symmetric determinantal representations. We introduce the DeterminantalRepresentations package for Macaulay2, which computes definite symmetric ... determinantal representations of real polynomials. We focus on quadrics and plane curves of low degree...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- algorithm exactly computes vertex- and halfspace-representations of the polytope using an oracle producing resultant ... dimension 5 or 6. Hashing determinantal predicates accelerates execution up to 100 times. One variant...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...