- Referenced in 1 article
- Painleve property, i.e. being free of moving critical points. This information is useful in attempts ... negative rational value(s) of its exponent. Then for each such value the leading term...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 4100 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- SLIDECONT, an AUTO97 driver for sliding bifurcation analysis...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This paper describes an adaptive grid finite difference...
- Referenced in 628 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...