- Referenced in 32 articles
- timefrequency decompositions such as wavelet packets and cosine packets. A variety of algorithms and tools ... available, including the Coifman and Wickerhauser ”best basis” algorithm and the Mallat and Zhang ”matching...
- Referenced in 1 article
- with a Fourier series based on cosine basis functions. Currently the package includes parametric linear...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- operations on graphs, like computing their Fourier basis, filtering or interpolating signals, plotting graphs, signals ... wavelets like the Mexican hat, Meyer, Half Cosine; some low-pass filters like the heat...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...