- Referenced in 17 articles
- R package compositions:Compositional data analysis with R...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2498 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...