- Referenced in 2294 articles
- optimization problems where the objective to be optimized can be expressed as a linear function ... model may be declared as continuous or further constrained to take only integer values...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete or continuous variables. Developed at Bell Laboratories, AMPL ... common notation and familiar concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed-integer nonlinear ... with the software. The Branch And Reduce Optimization Navigator derives its name from its combining...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- these solvers to find optimal solutions to continuous and discrete problems, perform tradeoff analyses...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- solve constrained and unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- linear or non-convex continuous optimization problems. They belong to the class of evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- summary: A new global optimization algorithm for functions of continuous variables is presented, derived from...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- global optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities in the objective function...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- technique. The proposed approach leads to continuous optimization heuristics applicable to MAX-CUT as well...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- problems where it is desired to optimize systems defined by differential-algebraic equations). GPOPS ... quadrature methods. Using GPOPS-II, the continuous-time optimal control problem is transcribed...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Fortran programs for solving continuous and discrete-time optimal control problems, optimal parameter selection problems ... approximated by piecewise constant or piecewise linear (continuous) functions defined on suitable partitions...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- nonlinear continuous variables. While the modeling and solution of these MINLP optimization problems ... sciences, and ﬁnance. DICOPT (DIscrete and Continuous OPTimizer) was developed by J. Viswanathan and Ignacio...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- fixed-point continuation and active set) is a MATLAB solver for the l1-regularized least ... sparse reconstruction based on shrinkage, subspace optimization, and continuation. We propose a fast algorithm ... likely to be nonzero in an optimal solution. Restricting the decision variables x to this ... this basic two-stage algorithm in a continuation (homotopy) approach by assigning a decreasing sequence...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives a survey of interval arithmetic based methods ... solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between these two themes...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- modular solver environment for nonlinear continuous global optimization problems with an open-source kernel, which ... consortium. Since then it has been under continuous improvement and stabilization, in particular, during ... converters and the two available global optimization solvers. For more information on obtaining the COCONUT...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- multivariate adaptive regression splines supported by continuous optimization Regression analysis is a widely used statistical ... regularization problem, and treat this with continuous optimization technique, in particular, the framework of conic...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- serves to solve global optimization problems under very mild -- continuity or Lipschitz-continuity -- structural assumptions...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- decision space, of a continuous multiobjective optimization problem is a piecewise continuous ... distribution algorithm (RM-MEDA) for continuous multiobjective optimization problems with variable linkages. At each generation ... centroid is a (m - 1)-D piecewise continuous manifold. The local principal component analysis algorithm...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- linear equations. PLTMG provides a suite of continuation options to handle PDEs with parameter dependencies ... provides options for solving several classes of optimal control and obstacle problems. The package includes...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Variable Neighbourhood Search (VNS) methodology to continuous global optimization problems with box constraints. A general...