- Referenced in 495 articles
- simple programming of normal form games, extensive form games, double auctions, or clock auctions ... software in 1998, and have continually added new features...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- carried out for observed variables that are continuous, censored, binary, ordered categorical (ordinal), unordered categorical ... these variable types. In addition, Mplus has extensive capabilities for Monte Carlo simulation studies, where...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- inspection yields new results on stability, continuous extension, implementation and on improved local error estimates...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- makes this system portable and extensible and we continue with its further development...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- students that has spanned several decades ... and continues still! I extended and improved QEPCAD ... documentation, and to incorporate many improvements and extensions in a way that makes them most...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- available at http://pantherdb.org-have undergone continual, extensive improvement for over a decade. Here ... organisms. Yet the focus of PANTHER has continually shifted toward more accurate and detailed representations...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives a survey of interval arithmetic based methods ... emphasized, theoretical considerations are sporadically present. Many extensive remarks and explanations are connected with INTLIB...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- FeynArts and the calculational tool FormCalc. This extension allows to perform loop calculations of MSSM ... even if one does not want to continue the calculation with FormCalc. The Feynman rules ... with complex parameters, and have been tested extensively by reproducing known results for several...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Ptolemy. Ptolemy is an open-source and extensible modelling and simulation framework. It offers heterogeneous ... models of computation: synchronous- reactive, discrete event, continuous time, process networks and modal models...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Python. Kitware, whose team created and continues to extend the toolkit, offers professional support ... contouring, and Delaunay triangulation. VTK has an extensive information visualization framework, has a suite...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- model checking, and their reward extensions. Distinguishing features of MRMC are its support for computing ... features include time-bounded reachability analysis for continuous-time Markov decision processes (CTMDPs...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- rich literature on their extension to mixed categorical and continuous variables, using latent Gaussian variables...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- extension of traditional linear regression models with normal correlated errors. Any kind of continuous, discrete...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- short, has been and continue being extensively used in a wide variety of fields. Examples...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) is an open technology for real-time communication, which ... stable, the XMPP community continues to define various XMPP extensions through an open standards process...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- management sciences, and ﬁnance. DICOPT (DIscrete and Continuous OPTimizer) was developed by J. Viswanathan ... University. The program is based on the extensions of the outer-approximation algorithm...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Three types of estimation are supported (continuous extension, composite marginal likelihood, and distributional transform...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SPARQL, an extension of SPARQL whose distinguishing feature is the support of continuous queries ... such streams, observed while data is continuously flowing. Supporting streams in RDF format guarantees interoperability ... computing applications, that systematically cover the SPARQL extensions. The expression of meaningful queries over streaming...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- HybridSal -- A language extension to SAL for specifying Hybrid Systems and a tool that performs ... analyze hybrid systems with tens of continuous variables...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- analysis. The software supports HMMs using both continuous density mixture Gaussians and discrete distributions ... complex HMM systems. The HTK release contains extensive documentation and examples. HTK was originally developed...