- Referenced in 258 articles
- Chapter 7: Parametrized systems of equations. Continuation methods, in particular an ordinary differential equations approach...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- wide variety of application domains. Homotopy continuation methods are reliable and powerful methods to compute...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method. HOM4PS-2.0 is a software package ... which implements the polyhedral homotopy continuation method for solving polynomial systems. It updates its original...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous or piecewise-continuous functions...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- empirical (discrete or continuous) data, according to the method of Clauset, Shalizi and Newman. Power...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- solutions to continuous and discrete problems, perform tradeoff analyses, and incorporate optimization methods into algorithms...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- search: continuous problems The monograph gives a survey of interval arithmetic based methods for solving...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHoM -- a polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial systems. PHoM is a software package ... polynomial systems using a polyhedral homotopy continuation method. Among three modules constituting the package...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- CONTENT (continuation environment) combines numerical methods (integration, numerical continuation etcetera) with symbolic methods (e.g. symbolic...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- package focuses on kernel methods appropriate for the mix of continuous, discrete, and categorical data...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method. The software leads existing codes for mixed...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- method can handle more than two objectives while retaining the computational efficiency of continuation-type...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- number of levels of the multilevel method, or continuity of arithmetic averages among subdomains...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- describe methods for solving general linear rational expectations models in continuous or discrete timing with...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- polynomial system by polyhedral homotopy continuation method. A notable feature of DEMiCs...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- branch and bound global optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities ... nonlinear convex minimization problems. The global optimization method, ffBB, is implemented in C and tested...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- both theory and codes. Homotopy (continuation) methods are a principal tool for such problems...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- time Markov chains, Markov decision processes and continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through ... which combines both symbolic and sparse matrix methods. PRISM has been successfully used to analyse...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- variable-order Gaussian quadrature methods. Using GPOPS-II, the continuous-time optimal control problem ... optimal control problems using the gauss pseudospectral method...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- FORTRAN77 program which applies the boundary element method to solve the elasticify equation ... Jose Canas. The program uses linear continuous elements, and any kind of combination of boundary...