- Referenced in 148 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1332 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2338 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5113 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9949 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1181 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Altran system for rational function manipulation — a...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...