- Referenced in 3 articles
- columns are labelled by the conjugacy classes of subgroups of G and where...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- solving the restricted conjugacy problem for pseudo-Anosov mapping classes in the mapping class group...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 2087 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1122 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1990 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4126 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4518 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7768 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 684 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1042 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The Altran system for rational function manipulation — a...
- Referenced in 683 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...