- Referenced in 7 articles
- with low electron density and presumed conformational disorder. For a testing set of 379 proteins...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- conformation and prevention of unwanted protein aggregation. Their dysfunction may cause various life-threatening disorders...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- with the development of several debilitating human disorders of growing incidence, such as Alzheimer ... therapeutic targets for anti-depositional strategies in conformational diseases and (ii) the anticipation of aggregation...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MIRA is a multi-pass DNA sequence data...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Motivation: Accurate...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Algorithm AS 215. Maximum-likelihood estimation of the...
- Referenced in 1154 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 2020 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...