- Referenced in 37 articles
- Gaussian and extreme value random fields; conditional simulation; kriging; maximum likelihood estimation...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- considered an international standard for simulating and predicting groundwater conditions and groundwater/surface-water interactions. Originally developed...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- code for multivariable geostatistical modelling, prediction and simulation. It can calculate sample variograms, fit valid ... fitted automatically). Kriging and (sequential) conditional simulation are done under (simplifications of) the universal cokriging ... kriging, external drift kriging, Gaussian conditional or unconditional simulation or cosimulation. In addition, variables...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- TBSIM: a computer program for conditional simulation of three-dimensional Gaussian random fields ... cost of one-dimensional simulations. This work provides and documents a set of computer programs ... stationary and intrinsic Gaussian random fields, (ii) conditioning these realizations to a set of data ... example consisting of a non-conditional simulation of a spherical covariance model. The artifact banding...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your ... analyses. Material properties, source terms and boundary conditions can all be arbitrary functions...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- both terminating and steady-state simulation, and for both fully constrained problems and partially constrained ... unconstrained problems under mild conditions...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Lundbladh et al. (1999). That allowed simulations of the flow over a flat plate ... artificial free-stream boundary condition was introduced, and for spatial simulations a fringe region technique...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- distributions are derived under very general conditions and simulation evidence shows that the tests perform...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS was written ... freely modify and redistribute it under certain conditions (see the file COPYING for details...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- routines using the finite element method for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled ... domains of arbitrary shape using general boundary conditions. The collection of 2D codes are called...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- common needs in the numerical simulations field from pre to post-processing: geometrical modeling, effective ... particle based meshes, boundary and loading conditions, material types, visualization of numerical results, etc. Adaptive ... extremely easy to adapt to any numerical simulation code. In fact, GiD can be defined...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- variety of types of simulation on materials using boundary conditions of 0-D (molecules...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- boundary conditions: periodic (on all three directions), or confined. Structural relaxation. Simulated annealing. Langevin molecular...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- censored life time data; (ii) density and conditional density estimation under a variety of sampling ... facilities is illustrated in the book through simulated and real data examples...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- LAMMPS (Large-scale Atomic/Molecular Massively Parallel Simulator) is a classical molecular dynamics code. LAMMPS ... variety of force fields and boundary conditions Homepage: http://lammps.sandia.gov...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- nonlinear finite element analysis solution to accurately simulate the response of your products under static ... modeling nonlinear material behaviors and transient environmental conditions makes it ideal to solution for your ... modeling methodologies, Marc enables you to simulate complex real world behavior of mechanical systems making...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- simulate processes with econometric and time series analysis. Economic and market conditions, customer demographics, pricing...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- composite airplane fuselage. Within a single simulation, it is possible to analyze a model both ... used as the starting conditions for continuation in Abaqus/Explicit. Similarly, an analysis that starts...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- connectivity and flow behavior. In addition, MPS simulation works on individual pixels or small groups ... from the same data conditioning limitations as object-based simulation. The Single Normal Equation Simulation ... memory demand or simulation time only at the expense of data conditioning exactitude and/or training ... presented to eliminate both memory demand and simulation time limitations. First, we demonstrate that...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PowerFLOW® CFD solution performs simulations that accurately predict real world conditions. Using the PowerFLOW suite ... efficiently performs aerodynamic, aeroacoustic and thermal management simulations...