- Referenced in 7 articles
- effects, which are assigned a conditional autoregressive (CAR) prior distribution. A number of different...
- Referenced in 1 article
- random effects, which are assigned conditional autoregressive (CAR) style prior distributions. A number of different...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6523 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- RATS (Regression Analysis of Time Series) is a...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- R package surveillance: Temporal and Spatio-Temporal Modeling...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2614 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- BOA is an R/S-PLUS program for carrying out...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...