- Referenced in 268 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1509 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4699 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5206 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10462 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 6553 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 985 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...