- Referenced in 151 articles
- that enables mathematicians and physicists to perform computations of a Lie group theoretic nature ... systems. LiE does not compute directly with elements of the Lie groups and algebras themselves ... passed to the core of the system. This core consists of programs representing some ... about currently valid definitions and values. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- purpose system for computational algebra and constructive algebraic geometry. The system has been developed since ... Computer Algebra Group at the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC-Linz), the University ... under the direction of Prof. Winkler. The system is built ... kernel of the widely used computer algebra system Maple. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists ... data in two and three dimensions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- designed to interact very smoothly. Computer algebra system (CAS). Education...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- access to the complete MuPAD language. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- time engineering and less time documenting. Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1641 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur factorizations ... computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations (2006). The package symmgrp.max ... works only under Macsyma, the commercial computer algebra system. The 1991 version of symmgrp.max (with...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- numericalsgps. After short introductions to the computer algebra system GAP and to numerical semigroups, this...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Université Joseph Fourier de Grenoble. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- aims to become a full-featured computer algebra system (CAS) while keeping the code...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra system for solving systems of polynomial equations...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- name of whole libraries of a computer algebra system (CAS) which is under development...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- platform for topology editing. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed for efficient computations with polynomials. Plural ... /GR-algebras, also known as solvable polynomial algebras and PBW-algebras). All fields available in Singular...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Brendan McKay’s nauty package. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- systems that embed symbolic manipulations together with more established areas of computer science (like computation ... where CAS stands for Computer Algebra System. It has been specifically developed to become...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- regulations. The CAS variant integrates a computer algebra system, function plotter, dynamic geometry, spreadsheet, dynamic...
- Referenced in 839 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer ... optimization problems. The system is especially useful with large, complex problems. GAMS is available ... personal computers, workstations, mainframes and supercomputers. GAMS allows the user to concentrate on the modeling...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- software packages Pari, Maple and Mathematica. Computer algebra system...