- Referenced in 4719 articles
- deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 4207 articles
- math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 2104 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many ... computational research in those areas of mathematics which are algebraic in nature. The overview provides ... language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group at the University of Sydney...
- Referenced in 2212 articles
- system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides ... library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language as well ... groups and their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1083 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry ... singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals and modules over a large variety ... field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof ... SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including e.g. Buchberger...
- Referenced in 1194 articles
- supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation has been funded ... since 1992. Macaulay2 includes core algorithms for computing Gröbner bases and graded or multi-graded ... integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1075 articles
- research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both ... Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple ... rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution ... user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number ... functions to compute with mathematical entities such as matrices, power series, algebraic or p-adic ... library to allow for faster computations...
- Referenced in 1409 articles
- computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- Europe and the USA. Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic ... world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic calculations with generic character tables of groups ... structures. It is based on the computer algebra systems GAP, and MAPLE. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- research, Internet security applications, algebra systems, computational algebra research, etc. GMP is carefully designed...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations in theoretical particle physics, with a very ... supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- graphs, tropical objects, and other objects. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- school students can build their readiness for algebra by exploring ratio and proportion, rate ... computer lab or on laptops. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for sophisticated computations in algebraic number fields...